Who can install my Paloma Gas Appliance?
Only qualified gas fitters or installers can install Paloma Gas appliances for residential or commercial applications.
View a complete list of qualified fitters on the SAPGA website http://saqccgas.co.za/
Below and on the following pages is information specifically for Installers of Paloma Gas Appliances, please direct your chosen gas fitter here.
Information for Qualified Gas Installers
Paloma Gas are committed to ensuring the safe installation of our products and will always recommend a verifiably licenced fitter is used to install our products, please ensure that your qualifications are up to date for your own protection.
On this website you will find:
- instructions on how to install External Paloma gas geysers
- additional notes for installing Internal Paloma gas geysers
- information on selecting Paloma coaxial flue components
- instructions on how to install Paloma gas heaters
- instructions on how to install an EZ-Link cable
- a selection of marketing and advertising material
- information on troubleshooting
- sizing and schematics
- More downloads for information
Please click on the above links to navigate to the different pages.
Are you an installer with a specific installer question? Contact us on 010 023 0827 or complete the form below: