- Total lineal flue length: 9 metres with a maximum of 3 x 90’ bends.
- Maximum flue length without any bends: 13.5 metres. Reduce the maximum length by 1.5m for every 90’ bend and by 0.75m for every 45’ bend.
- Determine the lineal distance and number of 45’ and 90’ bends.
- Flue vent to the outside of the building, either through a vertical termination flue or a rear termination flue.
- Vertical terminal: bottom edge of the terminal must be minimum 500mm away from the nearest structure.
- Horizontal terminal: minimum 500mm away from any openable window or door.
- Flashing: required where a vertical flue penetrates the roof line—1 pitched flashing plate is supplied with a vertical termination kit.
- When installing a horizontal or rear termination flue: the flue must be installed to have a downward slope—20mm/m—away from the geyser.
- A condensate drain tube is supplied with a vertical termination flue kit to prevent spillage of combustion components. The hose must drain to the sewage waste or to outside
Standard – Vertical Termination Flue Kit – PH-27VFK:
- 1 x horizontal termination
- 1 x pitched flashing plate
- 1 x storm collar
- 1 x condensate drain tube
- Includes condensate drain tube
Standard – Rear Termination Flue Kit – PH-27RFK:
- 1 x 94 degree elbow
- 1 x rear termination
- 1 x wall plate
Additional Elements for Flue System
- 45 degree elbow – PH-27FE45
- 90 degree elbow – PH-27FE90
- Horizontal terminal
- 15cm flue pipe – PH-27FS15cm
- 30cm flue pipe – PH-27FS30cm
- 1m flue pipe – PH-27FS1m
Remember that if you install two Paloma 27 litres per minute geysers using the EZ-Link System, you need to purchase 2 balanced flue systems.