Paloma Temperature Controllers
Paloma have developed optional, programmable temperature controllers that allow you to precisely set the temperature of your gas geyser, in 2 different situations. Should you choose not to take a controller the temperatures will be pre-set.
There are 2 options to choose from – Standard Kitchen controller or the Standard Bathroom controller.
Paloma Standard Controller features:
- Allows you to pre-set 2 different water temperatures for general use or for when the bath-fill function is in operation;
- Comes with a bath-fill function to select a volume of water at a particular temperature;
- Beeps when the selected volume has been reached;
- Available for kitchen and bathroom;
- Kitchen max temperature can be set to 60’C;
- Bathroom max temperature can be set to 50’C.
Paloma Temperature Controller Comparison:
|Auto Hot Water Cut off
|Beep when Full
|Max Temperature Setting
|Adjustable Temperature Range
|37-46, 48, 50’C
|37 – 46, 48, 50, 55, 60’C
EZ Link System:
Should you be purchasing 2 x 27 l/min internal geysers to be joined together using the EZ Link system, we do advise you to get a Paloma Temperature Controller to help manage the 2 geysers as 1 system.
Should you purchase 1 internal and 1 external geyser or you will not be joining 2 x 27l geysers size together, you will need 1 controller per geyser.
Installing a Paloma Temperature Controller
- Do not install the control outside or in any position where it could come into contact with water or steam.
- Ensure control is placed out of reach of children.
- Remote controllers should be installed somewhere convenient such as in the kitchen, laundry room or near the bathroom.
- Up to 3 controllers can be installed per unit, in different rooms of the building, however, they will not act in isolation and all control the temperature for all taps.
- Avoid installing the control near any heat sources such as stoves, ranges or heaters.
- Avoid placing the control in direct sunlight.
- The maximum distance between the gas geyser and the temperature controller is around 20 – 25m.
- Fitting size – twin flex 0.5mm
Do not attempt to disassemble a Paloma Temperature Controller. For any issues, please return it to us.
Paloma Temperature Controllers should not be fitted to a gas geyser that is part of a solar water heater system because water at a temperature much higher than the maximum allowed by the controller, can be delivered. Nor can they be fitted to any other make or brand of gas geyser.
The Paloma Bathroom controllers need to use Paloma-supplied cable, which is included with the controller. The Kitchen controller can use a cable from another supplier.
Contact Us to get yours today!